Sat, Nov 03|
Westchester Creative Arts Therapy
Yellow Monkey Village Community Open House
ART * FASHION * YOGA * WELLNESS * CURATED EVENTS * COMMUNITY The Yellow Monkey Village invites you to an Open House to get to know The Community that is the Yellow Monkey.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2018, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Westchester Creative Arts Therapy, 792 NY-35, Cross River, NY 10518, USA
About The Event
ART * FASHION * YOGA * WELLNESS * CURATED EVENTS * COMMUNITY
The Yellow Monkey Village invites you to an Open House to get to know The Community that is the Yellow Monkey. Enjoy Mini Yoga Sessions for the whole family at 02Living (2:30 & 4:30pm), dabble in Collaborative Therapeutic Art with Mika McLane, learn about Ayurvedic Wellness with Dr. Kaushik, explore Children's Fashion and Lifestyle at TiA CiBANi KiDS all while sipping hot cider and munching on afternoon treats by La Maison Fete!
Take home a curated goody bag with complimentary offerings from the
Yellow Monkey Community.
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3rd 2pm to 6pm
792 ROUTE 35, CROSS RIVER NY 10518
1. Mika McLane MPS, LCAT, ATR, CCLS: Mika McLane is a licensed, registered Creative Arts Therapist and certified specialist in child development. After 12 years of practice in the city, she is delighted to be opening Westchester Creative Arts Therapy PLLC, providing individual and group therapy, as well as facilitating women’s circles that focus on self-care and identity after motherhood. www.westchestercreativeartstherapy.com
2. TiA CiBANi KiDS: A collection of Artful Children's Wear that speaks to kids and parents alike! www.tiacibanikids.com
3. 02Living: 02Living is an all-embracing community dedicated to a lifestyle, philosophy and culture of health and wellness integrated yoga, holistic spa treatments and cold pressed juice. https://www.drinklivingjuice.com/
4. Dr. Kaushik's Ayurvedic and Naturopathic Clinic is a family wellness
center that focuses on treating the whole person, not just the condition.
The aim is to restore the person's balance of body, mind, and spirit so
that the body can heal itself. http://drkaushik.com
5. La Maison Fete: La Maison Fete is a full scale event planning company founded by Brett Cameron and Deanna Marano. Specializing in curated events that marry your personal style and our professional experience, we are dedicated to designing elegant and seamless events. https://www.lamaisonfete.com/
Community Open House